Electrostatic Assist System
The use of an Electrostatic Assist System (ESA) enables the cells in the cylinder of the gravure printing machine to be fully evacuated of ink and prevents the occurrence of missing dots (dot skips, snowflakes),which are as a result of ink not being transferred to the printing substrate, and is essential as a prerequisite for an optimum quality of print. ENULEC ESA systems have become standard fixtures throughout the world, particularly when printing on paper, card and plastic film substrates, enabling a high quality of print to be maintained irrespective of factors such as impression roller characteristics, viscosity and machine speed.
- Optimum Ink transfer to all paper and plastic film substrates.
- Longer running times for impression rollers due to reduced impression roller line pressure of 50%.
- Optimum print results on low quality papers,
- card board and plastic film materials
- Faster production speed and best print results up to 900m/m.
- No cleaning of the gravure cylinder cells any more during production.
- Dried ink cells are a thing of the past.
- The gravure cylinder depth can be reduced up to 40% and
- Reduce the consumption of ink.
- Constant and controlled print quality guaranteed.
Long Range DC Discharging system
The ENULEC Inline Static Measurement System offers new possibilities for process optimization and an increase in safety during production. Substrates of all types are analysed for electrostatic charge in an inline process and the results so measured are recorded. When a pre-selectable warning threshold has been reached, the system provides a signal to the operator and provides information concerning the critical state of any static electrical charge which is present. The equipment further provides a signal contact to the machine control so offering optimum control over the production process.